Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites

Favorite Delight of the Week
Pumpkin decorations in my office and house! When fall hits, I love spreading out all my little pumpkins and gourds around the house. This also helps me in my practice of mindfulness. It's fall, and while I want to be stressed about the fact that winter is coming, I'm choosing to enjoy where I am in the present. Pumpkins help with mindfulness:)


Favorite Quote of the Week

"Confidence on the outside begins by living with integrity on the inside."
-- Brian Tracy

Favorite Post By Someone Else
My Thyroid Story- Running With Sass  Heather has some fantastic information on Thyroid functioning. I highly suggest reading the post and educating yourself on the signs and symptoms. It's also important to note that sometimes thyroid malfunctioning can look like depression. It's good information to know:)


Favorite Search Terms

2 comments: