Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week:
Greek Food. I love it and could eat it every meal and be OK with it. I was in Greece once for a month and felt so sad when I left and didn't have easy access to it anymore. This weekend I made a various of this souvlaki salad and every bite of it was delicious! I love the extra challenge and fun that various cultures provide in terms of food, and it's my goal to add as much variety of these foods and cultures into my life!

Favorite Quote of the Week:

“Balance is not better time management, but better boundary management.  Balance means making choices and enjoying those choices.”   – Betsy Jacobson


Favorite Post by Someone Else:
Are You An Addict by Emily at Perfection Isn't Happy - This post is a great look into working out and exercise as a balance in life, and the process of it becoming an addiction. Working out is healthy, but being addicted to it is not. I loved some of the thoughts she had on the issue!

Favorite search terms:
Now it's your turn!
What are some of your "favorites" for the week? What are your thoughts on exercise addiction? What does balance mean to you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi from your newest follower www.yitty.blogspot.com I write about demystifying the stigma of depression and would love you to follow me. I am looking forward to reading your new posts and catching up with your older posts
    take care
    Laura

    ReplyDelete