Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wellness Wednesday: {who I am today}

I've had an incredibly busy week preparing for a few extra responsibilities beyond what my normal life entails. I wanted to get up posts ahead of time, but I'm not realizing that I can't do that without sacrificing sleep. As much as I want to do this, it's not so healthy, so you will be getting some atypical posts for me.

As you know, while talking about wellness, one of the things I've mentioned many times is that the choices we make now in regards to our health will change how we are and what our health will be in the future. I stumbled on this quote and thought I'd share:


Spend a few minutes going through some of the other Wellness Wednesday posts, and figuring out one choice you can make today that which change your tomorrow. 

Now it's your turn:
What do you want your today and tomorrow to look like? What choices do you need to make to be healthy?

1 comment:

  1. I want to be productive, content, and healthy. That spans a lot of different areas of my life, but those are the things I want my today and tomorrow to focus on.

    To be healthy, I'm choosing to cook myself nutritious meals, exercising regularly, and acknowledging some of the sad feelings I've been having lately. I know it's just a phase I'm going through, so I hope that if I'm gentle with myself I'll come out of it a little sooner.

    ReplyDelete