Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blueberry Greek Yogurt Banana Bread

A few weeks back, I decided to try a recipe I had saved for weeks, waiting for the perfect moment! Emily at Daily Garnish posted a recipe back in June for Blueberry Greek Yogurt Banana Bread. Sounds delicious, right? It was so good that I decided to share it all with you!

Ingredients
Flour
Baking Powder
Salt
Brown Sugar
White Sugar
Bananas
Vanilla
Eggs
Greek yogurt
Blueberries (fresh or frozen)

Bananas

Nasty looking mashed up bananas

All mixed up and ready to be cooked!

Fresh out of the oven! 

YUM!

This was absolutely delicious! I ate it for a number of breakfasts, and was also the perfect thing to bring to a brunch I had! I cooked the bread a few minutes too long the first time, so it was too burnt brown on top, but it didn't taste burnt at all. The prep time was minimal and it was easy to make, which is the way I like it. For the entire recipe, click here (Emily's pictures make it look much better then mine do too!). 

*I'd also like to mention that Emily has many fantastic recipes on her blog, and it'll be well worth your time to check them out. Remember the Mediterranean Quinoa Salad I posted a few weeks ago? It's from her blog as well! 

Now it's your turn:
What's your favorite thing to make for breakfast or brunch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment