Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dear Stress

I had a post written for today, and when I went to schedule it last night, it said it posted, but it didn't post at its scheduled time, isn't in my scheduled folder, and isn't in drafts- seems like it completely vanished. Maybe it will show up again (i can hope)!

I'm busy preparing for a presentation I have to give later this week, so I don't have time to retype the post for today. Given my time crunch, I decided to go back and highlight a few recent posts that you may have missed. 

Moving from "have to" to "choose to" - a post all about owning our choices

When I've Had a Bad Day - We all have bad days- it's all about how we handle them

Don't Use Words Too Big For The Subject - Sometimes we use words that are not quite in line with the intensity of the situation. Do you use words too big for the subject?

How You Think When You Lose - we may have times where we "fail" or lose, but it's how we think about it that really matters. 

I'll leave you with one lasting thought:

No comments:

Post a Comment