- Delicious Food: While the food above isn't particularly healthy, it certainly was delicious. I love that I feel good about the balance of food I eat most of the time, and I don't feel guilty when I choose to eat something that isn't quite as nutritious as other food. It's a true pleasure:)
- The Kindness of People I Hardly Know: This weekend there was an unexpected outpouring of kindness from someone I hardly know. This kindness was fantastic, and led to a really lovely and relaxing weekend. I wish I could do more spontaneous acts of kindness like this person did for me because I know how deeply meaningful it is.
- Fall College Sports: Especially when the weather is nice, I really love sitting outside watching college sports games. It's a fun and energizing environment, and I get some fresh air! I'm happy I've gotten a few opportunities to attend them lately.
- Focusing on Wellness: I love that every Tuesday or Wednesday as I sit down to write my "Wellness Wednesday" posts, I get to do a check in with myself and my own wellness plan and figure out where I need to refocus myself or change some of my goals. Without a regular assessment of our individual levels of wellness, it's easy to let those behaviors slide, and I'm thankful I have a time set out in my schedule to do this.
- Gorgeous Summer/Fall Weather: Even though there were a few cool and gray days this week, most of the days were sunny and in the upper 60s or low 70s, which is absolutely beautiful! I'm savoring every day of beautiful weather, knowing that they don't last forever!
Now it's your turn:
What was the best part of your weekend? What are you feeling thankful for right now?