Friday, September 30, 2011

Fantastic Fridays (Life's Tiny Delights)

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week
Happy Friday! In honor of National Coffee Day (which I forgot until after I made a tea latte for myself this morning), my tiny delight for the week is coffee! How many of you love to start your day off with a hot cup of java! In the winter especially I convince myself that the freezing 25 minutes in the car on the way to work will be worth it when I get to drink my coffee (it usually is!). Not only that, but studies have shown some health benefits to coffee (although life without coffee is probably just as healthy). Enjoy your coffee, but please don't become addicted to caffeine. There are a few people in particular in my life who get incredibly cranky and rude until they get coffee. It's no way to treat people, and if a lack of a substance is making you be that way, then maybe it's time to evaluate your dependence on it.
Enjoy your coffee in a healthy way, and let it brighten up your morning! It sure brightens up mine:)

Favorite Quote of the Week
"Your opinion of me is none of my business" -Randy Pausch (Included in my blog post here)

Favorite Post By Someone Else
I am a Marathoner - Ali On The Run ran her first marathon this past weekend, and I loved following it via tweets the entire time! Read her recap and be inspired:)


Favorite search terms:
Now it's your turn!
Do you like coffee? What's one of your favorite things from this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment