Saturday, September 24, 2011

Apple Cranberry Oatmeal

I LOVE oatmeal, but took a break from it over the summer, choosing to eat greek yogurt and granola instead. Now that it's fall, I've whipped out my oatmeal and am back to eating it once again. In the spirit of embracing fall, I decided to make a fall inspired bowl of oatmeal. Here's what I came up with:

Apple Cranberry Oatmeal


Oatmeal (1.5 servings)
Apples- cut into small pieces
Dried Cranberries
Brown Sugar
Cinnamon

Yummy Apples

Cranberries hidden underneath the apples and oatmeal!

I may have gone a little cinnamon happy, but it was delicious!

This bowl of oatmeal tasted exactly like fall, and hit the spot this morning! This is a healthy and delicious way to start the morning (or would serve as an excellent snack too)!

Now it's your turn:
What fall products are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment