Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Favorites

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week
This week one of my favorite "little delights" has been Christmas Baking. It started last weekend with a delicious creation of "candy cane" oatmeal ("recipe" coming soon!) and Heather's Peppermint Cookies, both of which I could eat continuously for weeks! YUM! I love cooking while Christmas music is playing in the background. While cooking can, at times, increase my stress, when it comes to "fun" Christmas cooking, I can feel my stress melting away. 

Favorite Quote of the Week
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Do you choose to be a "small mind" and simply discuss people (gossip), or do you choose to have a great mind, and challenge yourself? That choice is YOURS!

Favorite Post By Someone Else
Don't Put It Off by Tina at Best Body Fitness. This is an absolutely fantastic post from the first to the last word, and is a quick read. I would highly encourage you to check it out... after finishing this post, of course ;)

Favorite Past Post
10 Ways To Develop A Positive Body Image - Sometimes during the holiday season it is difficult to feel good about ourselves and our bodies. Check out my tips to develop and maintain a healthy body image! 

Favorite Search Term

Now it's your turn!
What's your favorite thing to cook or eat during the Christmas season? What are some of your "favorites" from the week?

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of this post. My favorite thing to make during the holidays is Sweetpotato pie. It is a recipe that has been passed down from my grandmother to my mom and now to me. I look forward to teaching my own kids one day how to make it.

    #commenthour

    ReplyDelete