Sunday, December 11, 2011

Carol of the Bells

Well, we are firmly into the Christmas season now, and I personally feel that it is rushing by at an incredible speed. Often times on Sunday I post a recap of the week, and I decided to add in a Christmas song that is enjoyable. If you've ever seen this song put to a lights display, it's pretty amazing!

This weekend I've tried to have a mixture of relaxation, exercise, cleaning, and preparing for Christmas vacation. 

In case you missed them, here are some of my posts from the last week:

Remember: now that it is Sunday, it's time to set a few "mini goals" for your health and wellness this upcoming week!

Now it's your turn:
What's one step towards health that you would like to accomplish this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Carol of the Bells is my favorite! I love this!!!

    Goals: take care of myself despite the crazy week I have ahead. Instead of being overwhelmed, I'm trying to focus on how blessed I am to have a full life. :)

    ReplyDelete