May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through! ~Author Unknown
I love the Christmas Season, and feel that it goes far too quickly. This weekend was low key, which was nice after a fall of constant busyness on the weekends.
Here are a few of the things that I'm thankful for right now:
- Time to sleep in: Like I said, the last few months have been pretty busy, and I haven't really had a day to sleep in at all. The last two days I've gotten the chance to sleep in a bit and catch up on a little extra sleep. It's been fantastic!
- Christmas Concerts: Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend a fantastic Christmas concert. It wasn't super traditional, but I really loved it! I'm a fan of anything that gets me in the Christmas spirit!
- Christmas Movies: I've been watching Christmas movies almost every day. Some of them are SUPER cheesy and cringe-worthy, but those are even fun to watch. I love the classics as well... Throw in a blanket, some Christmas lights, and hot chocolate, and it's a perfect evening in my book!
- Time for grocery shopping: Last week was so busy, that I didn't have time to grocery shopping. In fact, I haven't gone shopping in about 2 and a half weeks! I'm really excited to eat something besides oatmeal and scrambled eggs this week.
- Running: I love the feeling of my muscles loosening up as I hit the pavement. The cooler weather has been fantastic to run in as well.
Those are a few little things that I'm thankful for right now.
Now it's your turn:
What're you feeling thankful for today?