Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gingerbread Oatmeal

By now you should all know how much I love oatmeal, and I'm pretty sure my only creativity in life involves creating different variations of it! After making the gingerbread pancakes over Christmas, I knew I needed to make gingerbread oatmeal as well. It's still winter, so gingerbread oatmeal can still be consumed:)

Ingredients
Oatmeal
Milk/Water
Molasses
Brown Sugar
Cinnamon
Ginger
Nutmeg (optional)
Cloves

All the spices added to the bowl and molasses drizzled on top

All the spices mixed into the oatmeal

This oatmeal is REALLY delicious, and is a little more wintery then some of the other oatmeal that I've posted. Oh, have you checked all of them out? If not, here they are:
After a few breakfast recipe posts, I promise that next week I'll be back at you with a dinner recipe, just to mix it up a bit! 

Now it's your turn:
Are you a fan of gingerbread, or would you rather pass by it? What are you most creative about making in cooking? 


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge gingerbread fan, but your other recipes look delish to me! :) I get pretty creative with the paninis. They're my favorite, after all! :D

    ReplyDelete