Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gingerbread Pancakes

The day before Christmas I decided that breakfast needed to be tailored for the holiday. Enter Gingerbread Pancakes. Yes, I realize that the Christmas season is now over, but gingerbread flavor is delicious throughout the winter, so I thought I'd share.

Ingredients
3 cups bisquick
1/4 cup molasses
1 cup milk to moisten (can add a little over 1 c actually)
2-3 Tablespoons of oil
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cloves
3 tsp cocoa powder (optional)

*each of these spices can be increased if you'd like a stronger flavor.




These were really easy to whip up and were a delicious and fun way to start the morning!  

Now it's your turn:
What's your favorite food or drink to start the morning with? Do you have any fun plans for the day?

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I might have to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm those pancakes look delicious! Long live the holidays ... gingerbread is here to stay :P

    ReplyDelete