Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt

Are you sick of pumpkin dishes that I've posted yet? I hope not, because I have a few good ones left for you! If you've missed any of the latest "recipes", here they are!

Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Pumpkin Coffee
Roasted Acorn Squash With Apples and Sausage

If you follow me on twitter or have read my blog for a few months, you know how much I love Greek Yogurt! In fact, on an almost daily basis I get a few random searches from google for a post on greek yogurt! I love it, and eat it every day. SO, as soon as I bought my first can of pumpkin a few weeks ago, I KNEW I had to make some "pumpkin pie" greek yogurt!

Ingredients

  • Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • Cinnamon
  • Nutmeg (if desired)
  • Greek Yogurt
  • Pumpkin
  • Granola (or other toppings you desire)


All the ingredients in the bowl. Looks healthy, doesn't it? 

Mixed together. Good thing that healthy can be delicious too!

The granola makes it much less "pumpkin pie" like, but it was still good! This held me for a good amount of time, as Greek Yogurt has a good amount of protein in it! Mix in some fruit and some healthy spices, and bam! Perfect breakfast or snack! 

I've whipped up a larger "batch" of this on Sunday night and put in individual containers to eat throughout the week at work. It's delicious!

Now it's your turn!
How do you tailor your breakfasts or snacks to fit the season (or do you think it's crazy to do so? :D)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment