Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week
Fall sports! I've spent quite a few hours over the last few weeks cheering on friends & family members in various sports games. It's fun and exciting to be in the midst of a cheering crowd, and a great excuse to be outside and enjoy the beautiful fall weather! 

Favorite Quote of the Week
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. ~Julius Erving

Favorite Post By Someone Else
The Race In Which I Ran A 20 Minute PR - Melissa ran her best half marathon to date, and her recap of the race is amazing. Her race shows that our mental attitudes and self-talk can affect us deeply.


Favorite Past Post
Tips For Surviving the Holidays with Family Let's face it. The holidays can be incredibly stressful and bring out the worst in people. It shouldn't be that way, but sometimes it is. Here are a few of my tips for surviving your family!

Favorite Search Terms

3 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest, Karolina! Truthfully, it still hasn't sunk in! Crazy! Thanks for the love! Happy Friday! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just found your blog while reading a couple of others I subscribe to. I really like your thoughts and philosophies. I will definitely be reading more! Keep up the writing and know that it's an encouragement to others.
    http://thinking-about-leaving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Someone You Know - Thanks for stopping by & commenting. I love to "meet" my readers!

    ReplyDelete