Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snapshots of Fall

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.  ~Elizabeth Lawrence

I'm trying to keep posts light this week as I know people are busy with preparations for Thanksgiving and spending time with family members (well, at least some of my readers are). I've been busy taking pictures since fall began, but have posted very few of them on the blog. I wanted to take the opportunity to do it this week before the Christmas season begins. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful fall I experienced:

One of my favorite trees every year. This color is brilliant!

I love all the different colors on the trees here!

Beautiful sunset.


The start of fall. Sunrise.

Corn about the be harvested. 

Leaves at sunset. 

Now it's your turn:
What're your favorite things to take pictures of in the fall? Do you prefer seeing the sunrise or the sunset? 

No comments:

Post a Comment