Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week
Hummus! I can't remember if I've ever chosen a food as a tiny delight of the week or not, but it's certainly not something I do often. This is a great "tie me over" snack when i get home from work. I keep some cut up veggies in my refrigerator, and it's an easy snack when I have the munchies! 

Favorite Quote of the Week
"Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight? Always try to be a little kinder than necessary." -J.M. Barrie

Favorite Post By Someone Else
What Do School Counselors Do Anyways? - Ali at Food. Fitness. Fashion shares what responsibilities make up her job as a school counselor. This post is easy to read and will give you a good idea about one aspect of the field of counseling! 

Favorite Past Post
Hello, I'm--- and I'm a Perfectionist - This post is from about 10 months ago, but in the last week has gotten more views then it did when I originally posted it. I'm not sure why though! So, I decided to just post it here and let you all take a look. Enjoy!

Favorite Search Term

Now it's your turn:
What're some of your "favorite things" from the week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment