So here's is my Monday Thankfulness Project:
- Time Away: I obviously wasn't quite as active on my blog or twitter this week, because I've stayed off social media a bit more then normal. I've enjoyed a few more real life conversations, and of course the spring weather! Oh, and I'm actually reading a book for fun right now:)
- Home Cooked Meals: A home cooked meal from my mom? Yes please! I get them so rarely, so it's fun when I get the evening off from cooking!
- Long Walks: With the sun coming out more then it was in the winter months, I've been enjoying being out in the sun more each week!
- Great Friends: They've been incredibly supportive this week, and have added a lot of laughter to my life!
- Safety in Traveling: I was away for a short time this week, and it went smoothly and flight was on time!
What are you thankful for today?