Monday, April 25, 2011

Thankfulness Project Monday

I'm so very sorry for my lack of posting this past week. I've had a few major projects that I've been working on, and this has made free time very scarce. I hope to get back to a more regular posting schedule soon. That being said, I of course couldn't miss the list of things I'm thankful for:


  • Easter Weekend: I had a long weekend, and spent some time with my family. It was fun, relaxing, and the perfect break for an incredibly hectic week for me. It was much needed!
  • The Hope & Promise in Easter: I'm so thankful for the cross and all the promises and hopes that it means in life. 
  • Spring Dresses! Ok, I understand that this may seem just a little pathetic, especially following the first two on my list. BUT, they are fun, and can help brighten my mood:) After months of the cold, snowy winter, it's finally time to break these out! So, while this isn't something of great substance, right now it warrants a spot on my list. 
  • Yoga: I like to mix pilates lessons in with yoga to create a great workout for myself. Although I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with it (see my post here on this relationship). It's relaxing, helps me practice mindfulness, and I can tell that I'm developing strength from it. 
  • Life: I'm thankful for life. Sounds a little funny I guess on this list, but I'm so thankful for the chance to live and experience love, relationship, travel, and everything in between. Living is hard, for sure, but it's beautiful as well. I'm thankful for the living that I've had a chance to do. 
So, there you go. A few of the things I'm thankful for on this Monday morning. 

How was your Easter weekend? What are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment