Monday, April 11, 2011

Thankfulness Project Monday

It's Monday again, which means...THANKFUL TIME! Because this is a fairly new addition to my blog, you can see the previous posts here and here.

So here's what I'm thankful for today:

  • Chobani: Ok, yogurt has made it on to the list of things I'm thankful for. At first I thought about not including this, as it may seem a little pathetic, but it's honest. I love how delicious this is, and the health benefits that it brings. Plus, it doesn't bother my lactose intolerance at all. YUM!
  • Sunshine and heat! It got up to about 85 degrees yesterday and I spent most of the day outside, and went on a great run followed by a walk with a friend. I love the warmer weather, and not having to sit huddled in front of my space heater under blankets:)
  • Productivity: After being out of town for the last 3 weekends, I felt behind, and my apartment was getting cluttered and chaotic. Although I have yet to unpack 2 bags, I was able to get a lot of chores done, and get cooking done for the week ahead. My stress on sundays and mondays is much lower if I can get a jump start on the week.
  • Reading: I don't read enough for fun, as I always have a long list of things that I need want would like to read to help with different client cases. Although I enjoy that type of reading, it's fun to curl up with a fun novel as well!
  • Conversations in Relationships: I had a number of great conversations with friends and family over the last few days. I'm thankful for them and the laughter this brought to my life. 
What are you thankful for today? 

1 comment:

  1. I like the conversations in relationships. That's a good one. I've had some good conversation lately too.

    Even though I'm feeling grumpy, tired, and super sore (read: crippled) from Crossfit this weekend I'm trying to look at that as a good thing...I'm sore because I was able to kick butt doing like 100 squats and 60 pullups! I need to keep reminding myself of what I can do...

    Thanks for your positivity!

    ReplyDelete