Friday, May 13, 2011

When Tomorrow Comes...

I'm sorry for my lack of post yesterday. I did have a post up on Wednesday (a delicious pizza recipe!), but blogger hasn't completely restored everything yet, I guess. If that post has vanished forever, I'll repost...it's too good to NOT share it!

I found this quote today, and I thought it was great, and just knew that I had to pass it along?


"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to 
use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today 
is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When 
tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something 
that you have left behind...let it be something good."  
 -  Author Unknown 

I wonder how our choices in the day would be different if we started every day with this thought, with the awareness that we have been given this day, and that we have the choice to use it for good, or let it waste away. Anyways, I know you all aren't probably going to want to read a long post on a Friday night, so I'm leaving it at this. Just a little something to mull over. 

A few questions:
What might be different if you were mindfully aware of this quote?
What topics would you like to see discussed on this blog?
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment