- Safety: I flew through the Atlanta airport only an hour and a half after the tornados hit Alabama. That being said, there was incredibly bad turbulence. I could complain about how I felt motion sick for a few days, or how I missed my connecting flight, but I'm so thankful that except for a few bruises on my arms and legs from being tossed around, I was safe!
- Getting to see someone near and dear to my heart: It's hard to be away from people we so deeply love and care about. This week was a time to reconnect and spend time with someone that I haven't had the chance to see in a few months. It was great:)
- Spring Flowers: While they make my allergies go off the charts, the flowers are absolutely beautiful, and make my morning drive to work SO MUCH better. The beautiful scents carry through the air as I do my workouts... I love them:)
- Sunrise: Just as we have hope when the seasons change, the sunrise each morning gives us hope that life continues on, and beauty can be found in the future. I got to see the sunrise above the clouds this week:) It's one of my favorite things...
- Organization: Ok, so my life actually feels pretty unorganized right now. But I am so thankful that I can get organized pretty quickly, and that organization helps me feel mentally healthy. Time for some major organization this week!
So there are a few of the things I'm thankful for this Monday morning! Also, in light of the recent news of Osama Bin Laden, I'd like to remind everyone to send out thoughts and prayers for those affected by the events of September 11th. News like this has the potential to be triggering for the families & friends... although it's been almost 10 years, they can still use our prayers...
What are you thankful for this Monday morning? What was the highlight of your weekend?