Friday, June 17, 2011

Fantastic Fridays (Life's Tiny Delights)

Do you remember last week's post on my Life's Tiny Delights/ Fantastic Friday? If not, click on the link and check it out. I still haven't found a title that I like, so please be patient as I try to figure this out. If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them! The link above will give some background to this little "holiday" on my blog, and trying to develop a practice of mindfulness in my life.

With that being said, here's something I'm loving right now:
I'm pretty sure this is one of the most colorful and decadent platters of dessert I've ever eaten off of. Seriously- how amazing does this look? While eating, I tried to be very present in the moment, and notice the tastes and textures while I was eating it. YUM! 

Search terms are always interesting & fun to see (at least I love looking at them on other blogs!), so here are some from the last week: 
  • "It's not about me" Boundaries (excellent search by the way. You can read it here)
  • Chobani lactose intolerance
  • Could you wear contacts while flying a jet? (yes- I'm a professional in this area:) This came from my post last week on health & safety while flying). 
  • Grandma health
  • Mediterranean Pizza Ingredients (you can find this recipe under the "recipe" tab above)
It seems like this is a pretty wide range of random searches, doesn't it? 

Now here's a few things I'd like to know from you:
What would you like to see in a lighthearted Friday post?
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?



2 comments:

  1. My plans for the weekend are exercising, grocery shopping, exploring & trying not to be too sad that I'm far away from my daddy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You are absolutely delightful - thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you're gonna pick up some eggplant :) Haha!

    That dessert is almost toop pretty to eat - but I'm sure it was amazingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete