Let's get on to the good part, why don't we? Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for this past week.
Fathers Day Greek Picnic on the porch. Excuse the pink picnic-ware.
- My Dad: While I will sometimes just put "my family", because father's day was yesterday, he gets his own shout out. You can click on the link to read about why he deserves his own place on the list.
- Working Out: You can click on the link to the left to see an article I wrote about embracing the sweat. I love working out...maybe not so much always while I'm doing it, but I love how it makes me feel afterwards. I love knowing that I can choose to make healthy decisions in my life.
- A Relaxing Weekend: I didn't get anything major checked off my "to do list" this weekend, but I engaged in a lot of self care, and hit a number of different components of wellness. So I guess it wasn't a waste...was it?
- Greek Food: LOVE IT! It's delicious and healthy all in one, which is the best combination there is. I know I've posted quite a bit about Greece & the Mediterranean lately, but I can't help it. I'm thankful for it:) Yesterday for Father's day we made an entirely Greek meal, which was delicious! We put on Greek music and sat outside on the porch. The picture above is from that dinner.
- Health: Ok, I know...I put this in my list last week too. I had a migraine that lasted for a week, and finally broke on Saturday. These experiences always make me so grateful for how healthy I actually am.
That's a few of the things that I'm thankful for right now. Now it's your turn:
What are you thankful for today? What was your best part of the weekend?