Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life Is A Daring Adventure

I'll do a quick update first:
On Wednesday I talked about Saying Goodbye Through Every Conversation
On Thursday I talked about A Bad Chapter Within A Very Good Book
On Saturday I talked about the question Can You Ever Really Recover From Loss?

And that brings us up to today. One other thing of tiny note. This week I will be guest posting over at Running With Sass. You can read the post here.  And while you're at it, you should spend a few minutes reading over the blog- it's great and well worth your time:) 

I will be doing another "media fast" as I prepare for the upcoming summer, making plans, and setting goals. I'll be "gone" for about a week or so, but promise to have some great posts when I come back! It's been a hectic last 2 months for me, and I feel this will be incredibly helpful and beneficial for me. I will certainly miss reading your comments and blog posts, but I will catch up and respond when I get back on my computer. 

I want to leave you with a quote that has been sticking out to me lately as I've been making decisions and brainstorming about goals for the next few months:

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen keller

If we lived life as if it was a daring adventure, I wonder how we would push ourselves, and how our lives would change? Just a thought for you to mull over while I'm taking my own little mental health break. 

Here are a few things I'd like to know:
1. How do you make life a daring adventure for yourself?
2. Throughout the summer, what would you like to see posts about on this blog?
3. Any questions that you would like answered on my "About Me" page?

1 comment:

  1. When you come back, perhaps you can address the dichotomy of being a perfectionist and someone who has tried to live life as an adventure and now feels it may have all been a mistake? I am getting a lot out of your postings, but I am also feeling like I have made too many bad choices (perfectionist) and while I have a life some would envy (Keller's adventure), I am caught up in the beginnings of a depression about it all.
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete