Friday, May 20, 2011

Life's Tiny Delights: Enjoying Nature

God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Martin Luther

From time to time I like to focus on some of life's tiny delights. You can read my latest posts on this here and here. Because it's Spring, and I've been spending a lot of time outdoors, much of what I've seen include the signs of warmer weather- green grass, birds, and beautiful flowers. I could take picture after picture of flowers, but I try to limit myself. Remember that with life's tiny delights, it's about being mindful of all the little joys we have in life, not just the big events? Doing this will allow us to enjoy the moment to moment life that we've been given, and to be much healthier overall. So, that being said, here is my favorite little delight at the moment. Enjoy!


What are your tiny delights right now? How do you try to be mindfully aware of nature around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment