Sunday, November 20, 2011

Introduction to Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.  ~Robert Caspar Lintner

I'm anxiously looking forward to a week with extended family, fun exercise, and healthy eating (and some absolutely delicious desserts)! Because all of us in the United States are busy prepping for Thanksgiving fun, it's easy to miss blog posts. Here's what you might have missed:

Live Your Life
Wellness Wednesday: Setting Up An Exercise Routine
You Don't Understand
Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt <- Perfect for Thanksgiving Week!
Practice of Gratitude & Thankfulness <- As we prepare for Thanksgiving week, can you commit to doing one thing from this list of ideas to help increase the gratitude in life?

I started this post with the above quote because I believe it's SO TRUE. Whether you live in a country that is celebrating Thanksgiving this week or not, we can all still be thankful. We aren't meant to be thankful just one or two days a year. What would life be like if we lived it out of a place of thankfulness and gratitude?

Now it's your turn:
How do you prepare for Thanksgiving Week? What will you commit to doing this week to express your gratitude? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to flying home to my parents in Miami and helping my mom cook. It's only the 3 of us this year, but I'm glad to be able to be with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I hope your time in Miami with your family was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete