Here are a few of the things I'm feeling thankful for this week:
- Safety! I just drive 560 miles by myself between Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. Every time you travel a long distance like that, there are a number of things that could go wrong, but nothing did! And I didn't go too crazy being stuck in the car for that long either!
- The Radio: My traveling companion! Seriously, I think that driving long distances would be incredibly boring if I didn't have the radio. Music may have been my sanity on the drive.
- My Family: I know this has been on my list the last few weeks, but it's true. I had a great couple of weeks visiting with them. My brother was on leave from the military, and it was a really fantastic time that we got to spend together. I know these times will be more and more scarce, as we're spread out across the country, and because of that I try to enjoy every minute I have with them!
- The Treadmill: While I love running outside where there are fun and pretty things to look at, it's been HOT and I'm not a fan of the mornings, so it's been pretty difficult to run outdoors. My treadmill of choice has a TV in front of it, and 2 fans built into it. OH MY this thing is amazing. I wish I had one at my house.
- Spinning Class: I won't have the opportunity to continue this during the fall, so I'm glad I got to take a number of spinning classes this summer! I hope to try and carry this into my own cross training throughout the fall and winter...
Alright, those are a few of the many things that I'm feeling incredibly thankful for in my life right now.
Now it's your turn:
What are you feeling thankful for right now? Did you do anything fun this weekend?