Monday, August 22, 2011

Thankfulness Project Monday

It's hard to believe it's Monday, and that it's time for another edition of "Thankfulness Project Monday." If you are unfamiliar with the idea of the Thankfulness project, you can click here for some background information.

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
-- Epictetus


Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for this week:
  • Time to read at the pool: I spend almost every day of winter dreaming of this very thing! I love sitting and relaxing, while reading a great book for fun! I love reading for work, but it's nice to have a break and get to read something completely unrelated to the field of counseling and psychology. This author has actually written 2 books about her life, and they are fascinating!
  • Dancing: This past weekend I went to a wedding, and had a fabulous time! Weddings are not only a lot of fun (read: getting to dance all night!) but also a great time to see friends I haven't seen in awhile. I was pretty sad that the wedding weekend couldn't have continued for a few more days. 
  • Time With People I Care About: The last few weeks, I've gotten to see a lot of people I haven't seen in many months, and it's been so good for my heart to be able to be with them. I'm so thankful that I've gotten to see as many people as I have these past days!
  • Music: I think it's good for the heart...you agree? When I'm in a bad mood, music has the ability to help life my mood almost immediately, and it helps make many situations more fun!
  • My Guest Posters! Every Tuesday and Thursday this month I've had some wonderful bloggers write guest posts for me. These have been fantastic, and I hope that you've enjoyed reading them as much as I have! If you'd like to share your own health or wellness journey, let me know! 
Now it's your turn!
What are you thankful for this week? I would love to see you all doing your own "Thankfulness Project Monday" posts too, so know that you are more then free to do so! Just link back here and let me know:) 



2 comments:

  1. http://iwillgetupagain.blogspot.com/2011/08/thankfulness-project-monday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your list this week again!

    ReplyDelete