Friday, August 26, 2011

Fantastic Fridays (Life's Tiny Delights)

H2O:  two parts Heart and one part Obsession.  ~Author Unknown

I think I may be cheating just a little bit today, as I'm using one of the things from my Thankfulness Project Monday post for my tiny delight of the week: POOL TIME!

Palm Trees in the middle of a pool? Yes Please!

 Lounge Chairs so I can sit by the pool and read!

A pool overlooking a lake? I'll take some of that!

I've gotten to hang out at quite a few awesome pools over the last few weeks, and I have to say, I could get to used to this on a regular basis. It's pretty easy for me to live in the present moment while I'm by the water. I find it peaceful and relaxing to feel the sun hitting me, laying around without a care in the world, soaking up a good book, and cooling off in the water. The views don't hurt either. I'm actually thinking that we might be more mentally healthy people if we could do this more often. I'm trying to not only soak in my last bit of pool time, but the last few weeks of summer. This in itself is a good practice in mindfulness and living in the present moment, and I'm excited for the challenge!

And of course, here are a few fun search terms for the week:

What I'd like to know:
Do you enjoy going to the pool? If so- where's your favorite pool? Do you have any weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment