Friday, September 2, 2011

Fantastic Fridays (Life's Tiny Delights)

Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Summer is by far my favorite season. I long deeply for it all year, and my excitement grows throughout the spring. I think there's a beautiful magic and peacefulness to the summer: beautiful sunsets, the sun beating down and giving life to the world, the beautiful heat that hugs as we go about our days, fresh produce, swimming, vacations, long walks, traveling, and sitting outside with friends sipping drinks. Sounds wonderful, right. My tiny delights post is dedicated to my love of summer. Here are a few of my favorite tiny delights of summer:

And I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pictures:

Beautiful flowers in front of the Parthenon

Flowers and river


Sunset

Sunset and palm trees

The beach!

Garden

Beautiful Flowers

With moments like the ones above, how could I not love summer?

And of course, here are some search terms:
  • Karolina Musngs (hmm...wonder what musngs are? :D )
  • Changing Cognitive Distortions
  • Coping Skills
  • Greek Yogurt in Greece (one of my favorite parts of the summer!)
  • How to: Beginner Counselor


Now it's your turn:
What are some of your favorite things about summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment