"Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven."
I got to see this beautiful sunset every single night while at the beach! Beautiful and breathtaking! I was definitely not experiencing any Nature Deficit Disorder this week! The sunset was actually a really great time to develop the practice of mindfulness, as the entire "sunset time" lasted for about an hour or so. In that hour, I tried to think of nothing that was going on except the very present moment I was living in, and it was really pretty easy to do. I feel like the sunset sort of envelops you into it, which makes it easier to focus only on that. It was beautiful...
And of course, here are some search terms for the week:
- mediterranean pizza recipe (this gets at least a couple hits a week now)
- Can you wear contacts while flying (this has gotten at least one hit a week since I posted it...I definitely never expected the post to bring in much traffic after I hit "publish post")
- Challenging Cognitive Distortions
- Greek Yogurt Found in Greece (This is one of my favorite "fun" posts!)
- Therapist Burnout and Boundaries (VERY important!)
- Shoved on a plane (my post from yesterday!)
- loveinvest 2011 (not sure what this is about...)
- What Your Counselor Is Thinking
Ok, so no funny search terms for the week- except maybe the last one made me smile a bit. I actually haven't done a post called "What your counselor is thinking" but now I'm starting to think it would be interesting to write a post on that! What do you think?
Here's what I'd like to know:
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Where have you seen your favorite sunset?
Have you ever wondered what your counselor is thinking?