- Pets: Pets are maybe one of the best things about coming home in the evening! They are a source of unconditional love, and bring so much laughter into my life! There's nothing better then curling up with a little furbaby and watch a movie.
- Sunshine: Nothing lifts my mood and energizes me more then a beautiful sunny day! This week has brought nothing but sunshine, and I'm soaking in every minute of it!
- Fires: Last night some family & friends got together and had a great fire in my backyard. We sat out there for about 4 hours, and it was a really great time. In my mind, nights like that can't happen enough.
- Greek Food: Ok, I'm pretty sure I've put this on a list before, but it deserves a spot this week because I've made it twice in the last week. Delicious, healthy...I'm pretty sure I could eat it every night.
- Family: This was on my list last week, but I don't care. My brother is home on leave from the military, and I'm LOVING IT! I don't get to see him enough, and it's so great to spend time with him.
That being said, I'm off to spend some time with him. Sorry for the incredibly short post today.
What I'd like to know:
Did you do anything fun this weekend?
What are you thankful for today?