Monday, August 15, 2011

Thankfulness Project Monday

"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness.  It will change your life mightily."
 ~Gerald Good

Snail Orgy?

Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for this week:

  • Random funny moments that bring laughter: Seriously, look at that picture above! What you don't see is that there were actually about 50 snails in this little tiny area crawling all over each other. Funny. 
  • Dress Up Events: I have about 5 different events over about 9 days that require me to dress up in fancy dresses. Although this might get tiring if I had to do it all the time, this is not my ordinary life, so it's a lot of fun!
  • Mango: I wish mango was easier to cut because oh my, this fruit is delicious! I had the chance to eat it this summer straight from the tree, and it was honestly more delicious then any candy I've ever had (and I'm a huge candy fan!). YUM.
  • New Books: I recently got a few new books in the mail, and I'm so excited to start reading them and applying them to my counseling practice! Plus, I think there's a smell that comes with new books that is just fantastic. 
  • Good Conversations: Lots of good and fun conversations this week....
Now it's your turn!
What are you thankful for right now?

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankfully for: days off, running club, trips home that are soon, and my little blog that lets me put so much of myself into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having a pretty difficult few weeks, I'd say that I am thankful for my friends, family and partner. That's what matters in life, not the other crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet inspiration!! I've had a rather bad week (again).

    You can read my response on my blog.

    ReplyDelete