Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spinning Away

Do you remember a post a month ago about my first attempt at spinning? Well, I decided to do an update on it! One of the goals I had for this year was to try out a new form of exercise that I enjoyed, and that I could add as a weekly form of exercise.

I've now gone to spinning a few times, and I think I'm in love. I've decided that often times I push myself harder in group classes then I would by myself. It's been so fun to hop on a bike first thing in the morning and spin my heart out. Because I know that I have complete control of how hard I'm pushing myself, and I know there's a defined amount of time, I'm able to push myself harder and faster then I ever would if I was on my own.

The instructor is so encouraging throughout the class, and is interactive as well. I love spinning on the hills, and standing up while peddling. All this to say, I'm excited that I've found another form of exercise that I really enjoy.

Now it's your turn:
Have you tried spinning before? How do you like it?
Have you tried a new form of exercise lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment