Saturday, August 6, 2011

Coming This Month!

Every once in awhile I like to add a little something to this blog to add some extra excitement! As you know, I'm passionate about the idea of increasing health and wellness not only in my own life, but helping others to increase wellness in their life as well! This summer, I added "Wellness Wednesday" posts to my blog. Although I sometimes talk about various aspects of my own journey of wellness, I thought it would be great for some of my readers to share their own individual quests to health and wellness. I will still maintain my "Thankfulness Project" Monday, "Wellness Wednesday", and "Life's Tiny Delights" Friday posts. On the other days, I will be publishing some fantastic guest posts, so make sure to tune in and watch out for them! The ones that have been sent to me so far are wonderful, and I'm inspired by their stories.

Here's What I want to know:
Do you have a health and wellness story you'd like to share? Do you know someone you feel should be included? Leave a comment, send me a tweet, or email me at CounselorMusing [at] gmail [dot] com! I would love to feature you:)

3 comments:

  1. Found your blog through SITS Girls website! Just figured I would say hello and you have a new follower! :) I look forward to reading your guest posts and their inspiring stories.

    dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your different features :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello I'm new to your blog and I have to say that since returning to the blog world after my mini blogging meltdown, this was exactly what i was looking for when I did a search for "healthy living blogs" It's great - thank you for all of the information you're willing to share here!

    ReplyDelete