Friday, July 1, 2011

Fantastic Fridays (Life's Tiny Delights)

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

-Robert Brault

I have to admit that I REALLY look forward to my Friday posts all week. It's not because I think they're amazing or anything like that, but because it's starting to change how I view my entire week! And that's the goal, isn't it? To get the background on my Friday posts, you can click here.

With the start of spring, my tiny delight for the week has been: SUNSHINE! After a long week of rain, it was nice to feel the sun beating down on me once again (and catch a few days at the pool). I sometimes get so focused on my life and responsibilities that I miss what's going on around me. So this week, it was all about focusing on the sunshine. Here are a few pictures I snapped throughout the week:





Pretty, isn't it? I definitely don't feel like I get enough days of sun a year, but this week instead of grumbling about that fact, I chose to be happy for the time I did have to see the sun!

And for a little Friday Fun, here are some of the searches people did to find my blog:
  • how to deal with catastrophizing
  • chobani for my diet/chobani for lactose intolerance (this seems to get lots of hits a week...)
  • identity perfectionism
  • morning oatmeal with chocolate and peanut butter (i hope this person tried it and Loved it!)
  • counseling encyclopedia- cognitive distortion
Have a great start to the weekend, and enjoy the sunshine:)

What I'd like to know:
Do you prefer sunny or overcast days?
Do you have any fun plans for this holiday weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment