Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week
Working out with my family! One of my family traditions is to work out every day together once we all get to my parents house for Christmas. We've been going to the gym every day, and spinning, doing yoga, pilates, and weight-lifting together. Not only do we get in some quality time together, but we also stay healthy! It's a great time of fun, laughter, and sweating, and it's good to see each family member choosing to be healthy!

Favorite Quote of the Week
"It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you... yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand." -Mother Teresa

While this is the season of gift giving, I'm wondering if you can think of some "gift of love" that you can give 
others this season.

Favorite Post By Someone Else
Time In The Dark - An excellent post on the shortest day of the year, and how it can remind us of important things in life. Check it out!

Favorite Past Post
Thoughts Of A Perfectionist - I included this post this week because during the holiday season, people tend to stress about doing things the "perfect" way or have high expectations of themselves of others. Check this post out, and develop realistic expectations for yourself! 

Favorite Search Term
This post is short & sweet today. I know that, with these last few days before Christmas comes a lot of busy and hectic schedules. Enjoy time with your family & friends as you do your final preparations for Christmas. I know I'll be spending my day shopping & wrapping!

Now it's your turn!
What're some of your "favorites" for the week? What's a "gift of love" you can give to another person this Christmas season?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment