Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thankfulness Project Tuesday

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys.  ~Charles Dickens

Well, my Thankfulness Project post is coming to you on Tuesday instead of Monday this week due to Christmas and spending time with my family. I hope you each had a good Christmas, and enjoyed your day spending time with family, friends, or celebrating in whatever fashion you chose to!

 
This is what every night of Christmas break looks like:)

  • REAL fires in the fireplace: I don't have a fireplace at my house, so when I'm at my parent's house I soak it in for all it's worth. Christmas break to me means having a fire every night while we watch movies, and I love the warmth and glow the fire gives off! 
  • Time With My Family: It's been a fun last week, and I'm soaking my last few days of it before heading back home! It's been a great week of eating, watching movies, exercising, and hanging around the house together. 
  • The presents I received for Christmas: I hate to be materialistic at all about the holiday, but I AM so thankful for the items I received for Christmas. It's a great time to get some things for the house that I can use on a regular basis, and some other things that I know I will regularly enjoy throughout the year. 
  • Pilates: I love it, and wish I could take classes a few times a week! I love how I feel when I do it, and I enjoy the strength I see that comes from doing it. Seriously, you all should try taking some reformer pilates classes- they're awesome!
  • Christmas: I'm thankful for the entire season of Christmas. I love the parties and time to celebrate with family & friends. But more then anything, I am thankful for the reason we even celebrate Christmas! I look forward to this month for the entire year, so I'm feeling a little sad that it is over now. 
Now it's your turn:
What're some of your favorite Christmas break traditions? Have you ever tried pilates? 


No comments:

Post a Comment