Monday, January 24, 2011

My little Lifesaver...

You may think that I'm a nerd after this post. Since I was in elementary school, I've gotten sinus infections most of the winter. This progressively got worse until my junior year of college, when I had a sinus infection for 7.5 of the 9 months of the year, even being put on steroids. I went to the ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor after my junior year, and he said he had one last thing to try, and then we'd have to resort to surgery. I definitely didn't want surgery, so I was willing to try anything! At that point, the doctor pulled out a little bottle that looked like this:
Ok, so it looks like I'm advertising for them. But seriously, this little guy has saved me hours and hours of sick time, going to the doctor, and tons of medications. I know I have bronchitis right now, but this is the first time I've been sick on meds for some sort of cold for 4 years! And obviously this is a huge change from the years I spent getting sick. So basically, this rinse clears out allergens (yes-this is PERFECT for allergy season) from the sinuses, and helps decrease swelling and pressure. So, instead of taking medicine for sinus headaches or migraines, this usually does the trick.

So, my suggestion: RUN OUT AND BUY ONE FOR YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Here's a link to the website that will give you more information. This little rinse will help you have a healthier winter and allergy season!

No comments:

Post a Comment