"But the value of gratitude does not consist solely in getting you more blessings in the future. Without gratitude you cannot long keep from dissatisfied thought regarding things as they are."
Happy Monday! I love including various quotes on gratitude and thankfulness at the beginning of these posts. I think they stop and make you think for a moment on your perceptions and attitudes. Alright. Onto some of the things that I'm feeling thankful for today.
- The personal stories my readers choose to share. Especially with this latest series on breakups, many of you have left comments sharing parts of some of your stories. THANK YOU for that. I appreciate your input and willingness to engage with me and others here.
- Daylight lasting later. I know that we lost an hour of sleep, but the fact that it is now light past 8 o'clock is well worth it in my mind. I love it!
- Inspiring quotes. Quotes have a way of encouraging, motivating, and causing us to think. They are something we can help ground ourselves in, or pull out in a situation where we need encouragement.
- The Office. I was really skeptical when Michael left last season, but I've still found myself enjoying current episodes and laughing throughout. What do you think?
- Blankets. I'm cheap, and really dislike spending much money on heat. I'm thankful for blankets because they keep my nice and warm when it's cold in my house. Plus I feel more relaxed when I'm all snuggled up.
There you go. A few little things I'm thankful for today.
Now it's your turn!
Do you still enjoy watching the Office, or did you stop watching when Michael left? Do you like Daylight Saving Time? What are you feeling thankful for today?