- Travel! If you've been a reader of this blog for very long, you know that I travel quite often, and I'm a huge fan of it:) I recently had a business/pleasure trip mixed into one. During this trip, I got to stare at the view shown in the above picture quite a bit! It's beautiful, isn't it? (if you can't tell, that's the parthenon lit up at night)
- Safety: When traveling, there's always an increased risk of injury or illness. I'm so thankful that I had smooth sailing the entire time, and didn't get sick at all!
- This beautiful weather: As I type this, I am sitting outside in the sun, looking at flowers, and hearing the sound of the fountain next to me. It's like a little slice of heaven right now. Not only is my mood so much better when it's nicer out, but the smells and sounds are spectacular. We would all do much better to spend more time outside enjoying the weather (remember: USE SUNSCREEN!).
- Mediterranean Food: Ok, so I know I'm on a little kick with this right now, but I get really excited when I know that a mediterranean dish is coming for dinner. I'm excited about it all day. You can click here and here to see my two latest recipes.
- The Daring Adventure: These last 2 weeks have been crazy and adventure filled. I've experienced new things, and pushed myself in different ways. We should always be doing this. Of course this doesn't require going to a different country, but it's easy to get stuck too much into a routine and forget that we can live life as a daring adventure!
Now it's your turn! What are you thankful for today?