Monday, April 4, 2011

Thankfulness Project Monday

Remember my post last Monday on being Thankful? At least for awhile, I am thinking that I'll try to have one of these posts. It's a great way to start the week off on a healthy foot and in the right mindset. That's what's so great about the Thankfulness Project!

So here's is my Monday Thankfulness Project:

  • Time Away: I obviously wasn't quite as active on my blog or twitter this week, because I've stayed off social media a bit more then normal. I've enjoyed a few more real life conversations, and of course the spring weather! Oh, and I'm actually reading a book for fun right now:)
  • Home Cooked Meals: A home cooked meal from my mom? Yes please! I get them so rarely, so it's fun when I get the evening off from cooking!
  • Long Walks: With the sun coming out more then it was in the winter months, I've been enjoying being out in the sun more each week! 
  • Great Friends: They've been incredibly supportive this week, and have added a lot of laughter to my life!
  • Safety in Traveling: I was away for a short time this week, and it went smoothly and flight was on time! 
What are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment