Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week
The weather hitting 70 degrees this week! How's that for a little delight? (i'd actually call it a pretty big delight) I whipped out some dresses and sandals and enjoyed not wearing a coat to work in the mornings (or having to scrape my windows)! 

Favorite Quote of the Week
"I find that it is not the circumstances in which we are placed, but the spirit in which we face them, that constitutes our comfort." -Elizabeth T. King


Favorite Post By Someone Else
Raw Protein Energy Snack- I haven't personally tried making these yet, so I can't vouch for their taste. However, they LOOK delicious and they sound healthy too. The perfect mix. Check it out.

Favorite Past Post
I am only one, but I am still one.- This was posted March 9, 2011, and I love the quote that this post is about even more today then I did a year ago. Check it out! 


Favorite Search Term
  • breakup messages to encourage you
  • how to help a friend through a breakup
  • funny pics of waking up
  • guinea pigs cooking (how many people search this? I'm getting multiple hits a week on this search term. funny. )
  • catastrophizing

Now it's your turn!
What's one of your favorite joys from the week (it can be big or small)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment