Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite Tiny Delight of the Week
Valentine's day treats! I still have a few little chocolates and candy hearts left, and I've been slowly enjoying them throughout the last two weeks. I've always enjoyed the conversation hearts, although I would certainly appreciate it if their were some humorous ones as well. Or some specific profession-related hearts. That'd be a good time. Either way, you all know I love all things holidays, and I've been soaking up all the pink and hearts I can get the last few weeks. 

Favorite Quote of the Week
"To be alive, to be able to see, to walk... it's all a miracle." -Arthur Rubinstein


Favorite Post By Someone Else
Do One Thing - A great post on just doing one little thing- taking one step forward. It's easy to feel stuck and frustrated, and this post sheds some great light on the next step to take.

Favorite Past Post
This week I'm whipping out a post from almost exactly a year ago: Plantains! I've been a huge fan on plantains for a number of years, but this was the first time I'd actually cooked them. If you haven't ever cooked them, check this post out and give it a shot. They are delicious and really easy to cook!

Favorite Search Term
  • the decision you make today make the person you'll be tomorrow
  • chemical causes of seasonal affective disorder
  • identifying cognitive distortions
  • barrier to ocd treatment
  • cooked guinea pig (i really hope someone wasn't looking for a recipe with that search)

Now it's your turn!
What're some of your favorites from the week? Have you ever cooked plantains or tried guinea pig? What's your favorite Valentine's Day treat? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a secret follower CM and enjoy reading your posts. I keep a blog too and wonder if anything on there might interest you ... now to work on my favourites from the week.

    http://mehdibayjou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete