Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wellness Wednesday: A Review

Happy Wellness Wednesday! It's been a little over a month since I last posted anything, so today will be all about reviewing and refreshing our memories before I continue to post again next week.

Wellness is not the absence of the negative, but the presence of the positive that indicates health and wellness. Let me repeat myself again, because this is crucial to understand! Wellness is the presence of positive components in life! These components don't just naturally happen; they take hard, intentional work! 


This is what the Wheel of Wellness looks like:





There are 5 main life tasks that are broken down into 17 components of wellness! I've discussed the first two life tasks already, and you can catch up on any of those posts here

Right now I'm in the middle of discussing the 3rd Life Task, which is Work & Leisure. I'm currently still discussing the "work" subtask, specifically discussing having healthy boundaries in the work environment. To read the latest post on this, click here.

Something to think about this week: What things make work a healthy place for you? What thinks make work an unhealthy place for you?

Now it's your turn to share!
When you think about being healthy at work, what do you think about? What sorts of things make work an unhealthy place? 

1 comment:

  1. I like your principles. My life coach in Perth promotes a life filled with positive vibes as well.

    ReplyDelete