Monday, June 11, 2012

Thankfulness Project Monday

Hello all! I know, I know, it's been awhile. I honestly wasn't planning to take this long break, but things have definitely picked up in my life, and I haven't found the time I'd like for blogging. This summer will likely be fairly scattered, but I'll try to put some posts up as I can.

One thing I'd like to know from you- what would you like to read about, topic wise?

And because today is Monday, I thought I'd post a few things that I'm thankful for right now!


  • It's finally summer! I love the summer, the warm weather, fresh fruits and vegetables, and getting to head out to the pool in the afternoons. I look forward to this time of year all winter!
  • Pets. I love having pets around me. They're loving, funny, and pick my mood up almost immediately! Plus there are health benefits of having pets as well :)
  • The ability to do laundry in the house. I'm thankful that I can just run downstairs and throw my laundry in the machine, and that I don't have to hand wash it somewhere. Sometimes I complain in my head about doing laundry, and then I realize that it is almost no work compared to what some people have to do to wash their clothes. 
  • Organization. Ok, this is a little bit of a weird one, but I'm thankful for the ability to organize my stuff in my life. I love to be organized, and I'm thankful I have ways to do that. It helps keep me sane... 
  • Flowers. Another thing I love about the spring and summer is all the beautiful flowers that are out. It makes walks so much more beautiful, and I love sitting in the yard and getting to see them as well. Beautiful! 
Now it's your turn!
What are you feeling thankful for today? What topics would you like to read more about on the blog? 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I enjoy your posts more than many of the other mental health blogs I read. They are uplifting and positive and I like that.
    I am thankful for open windows in the summer and the breezes and wonderful noises they invite into my home and my life.

    ReplyDelete