Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pork & Veggie Kabobs

While summer may be gone, it doesn't mean we have to lose some of our favorite summer foods! One of my favorite foods in the summer are kabobs on the grill! I modified a bit and made kabobs by cooking the meat & veggies in the frying pan. 

Ingredients
Black Pepper
White Wine Vinegar
Garlic Powder
Basil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Pork
Onion
Pepper (Yellow & Orange)
Coconut Oil (for the frying pan)


These are the spices I used to marinate the meat overnight. 

I put the meat in 2 bags. I frozen one bag for later.

This gives you an idea of the size pieces I cut

Beautiful Orange & Yellow Peppers

Peppers & Onions in the frying pan


The final product!

Delicious!

This held up very well in the refrigerator and made enough for a few days of left overs. I just got a broiler pan after I made this, so I plan to try broiling the meat next time. Either way, this is delicious!

Now it's your turn:
When you make Kabobs, what are your favorite foods to add? 


No comments:

Post a Comment